Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday 🙂 hope you are well!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly series featuring bookish lists brought to you by That Artsy Reader. This weeks theme is Valentines/Love and I’ve chosen to feature my Top Ten smutty reads hehe. Perfect for Valentines!
- A Touch of Darkness by Scarlett St. Clair (#1) – I absolutely adore this novels and I’ve re-read them at least three times! Love the relationship between Sephy and Hades and it gets seriously steamy!
- Wallbanger by Alice Clayton – I didn’t think this would be as good as it was, but it hooked me in and I loved it! Very similar to The Hating Game with the slow-burn but well worth it.
- Sacrifice by Katee Robert – loved this! I’m a sucker (pun intended) for vampires and whilst this is quite short, it’s great! Will definitely leave you feeling hot under the collar.
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne – slow burn that is soooo worth it, I love the pair of them and the ending is so satisfying.
- Queen Takes Knights (Their Vampire Queen #1) by Joely Sue Burkhart – surprise surprise, more vampires! This one has blood and sex scenes so if you’re not into that I would avoid this. Overall a fun series with a reverse harem.
- Your Dad Will Do by Katee Robert – taboo and deliciously good.
- A Court of Mist and Fury (#3) by S.J.Maas – I HAD to include it haha! This is a fun read and I’m a huge Rhysand fan.
- Diamonds & Daffodils by Kiwi Kaboom – technically a fanfic on Archive of Our Own, but it should be published because hot damnnnnn it’s good. Perfect for fans of Lore Olympus, you will get those saucy scenes you wish were in the comic.
- From Blood and Ash (#1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – I’m a sucker for a bad boy and Hawke is dreamy! Loved this series and I can’t wait for the next one!
- A Worthy Opponent (Wicked Villains #3) by Katee Robert – the Wicked Villains series is interesting, I love the flip of the villain being the hero in these and they’re sexy! Each one is different, from Jasmin and Jafar to my personal favourite Tink and Hook.
Clearly Katee Robert is the queen of smut as she’s listed here three times haha! I love her work and I would definitely recommend!
Have you read any of these? What would you recommend? 🙂