Hey everyone! Back with another book tag, this time an aesthete blogger award I was nominated for by the lovely Ariel at Gemini Book Nook, thank you so much for the nom!
About the award:
“This award is to honor every creative person, irrespective of their number of followers and views. Because, as long as you create, that is all that matters. This award is for those bloggers who put an insane amount of thought in each of their posts and for those who spread creativity like wildfire! Just wow!” -Ashmita
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Ashmita @ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favorite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
Tell me something about this world that you admire
Definitely culture; all the different languages, incredible artwork from sculptures to paintings, and immersive timeless literature.
What is your favourite form of creativity?
Writing, I studied creative writing at university and I enjoy writing fiction and poetry! I’m working on a novel right now and I’m excited!
- Are there any upcoming book releases that you are really looking forward to?
Soooooooo many! Basically every book that I list in my Waiting on Wednesday every week lol, but especially The Crown of Gilded Bones which just came out today!
- Do you speak any languages other than English? If not, which language(s) do you wish you were fluent in?
I speak French and I’m learning Swedish. I honestly wish I could speak every language, how amazing would that be!
- Would you rather: explore the deep sea or space?
Hmmm, probably space as I’d want to meet an alien or visit a new planet! I get terribly sea sick and the ocean freaks me out so I’d choose space!
- What’s your favourite TV show?
Hmm, I have a lot of favourite TV shows, I love The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, The Office US and What We Do In The Shadows are probably my favourites.
- What is your favourite song at the moment?
- Who would you choose as your book (romantic or platonic) partner?
- Which country do you wish you could live in?
- Which book do you wish you had written?
This was so much fun! Thank you for nominating me Ariel! I look forward to reading the answers of the bloggers I’ve tagged 🙂